VE SERIES BLAUPUNKT ROOF MOUNT DVD ASSY REPAIR SERVICE
COMMODORE VE SERIES (2006 - 2013) ROOF MOUNT DVD ASSY REPAIR
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS A REPAIR ONLY SERVICE
Has your roof mount DVD player stopped working? Unable to eject discs or just not reading discs? ASL can guarantee a repair of your roof mount DVD player or you won't be charged* (excluding freight & no fault found). ASL has the equipment to test and power your DVD player on bench and can test all functions. As the DVD player is paired to the control center swapping it over with a replacement will display a SECURITY ERROR making the DVD player useless. Repairing your existing DVD player makes sense! Just pop the repaired DVD player back in your vehicle and off you go. LEAVE IT TO THE EXPERTS!
NOTE: ONLY THE DVD SECTION IS REQUIRED FOR REPAIR, WE DO NOT REQUIRE THE WHOLE ROOF ASSEMBLY.
IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES THE CONTROL PANEL MAY REQUIRE REPLACING. WE WILL SEND YOU AN EXCHANGE MODULE IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
IF COMING DIRECT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE REMOVE AND REFIT, A EXTRA FEE OF $45 WILL BE CHARGED FOR THIS SERVICE.
DVD PLAYER REPAIR - $345 inc GST
WHEN SENDING FOR REPAIR:
- PLEASE SUPPLY FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS
- PLEASE GIVE A QUICK DETAIL OF THE FAULT
- PLEASE SEND ONLY THE DVD PLAYER DISPLAY, (IF THE WHOLE ROOF MOUNT ASSEMBLY IS SENT EXTRA CHARGES WILL APPLY)
REPAIR ADDRESS DETAILS
13 COMMERCIAL DRIVE
LYNBROOK VICTORIA 3975
IF PLANNING TO COME DIRECT PLEASE CALL US ON 03 9799-1444 FOR BOOKING
NO FAULT FOUND AND UNREPAIRABLE DVD PLAYER
- IF A NO FAULT IS FOUND (NFF) AFTER OUR EXTENSIVE TESTING, YOU WILL BE CHARGED $75 FOR OUR SERVICES AND A PARTIAL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IF ADVANCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
- A NO CHARGE IS APPLIED IF A FAULT IS IDENTIFIED AND CANNOT BE REPAIRED - WHICH IS YET TO HAPPEN. THIS DOES NOT APPLY IF A FAULT CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED - NO FAULT FOUND (NFF)
12 MONTH WARRANTY ON RSE SCREEN - THE WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO THE DVD PLAYER. IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY OTHER FAILURE IN THE SCREEN DISPLAY OR AUDIO SECTION. WATER DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED BY OUR WARRANTY.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER NOTICE! Radio removal, disassembly, installation of Electronics, and Radio re-assembly/re-installation is the responsibility of the installer, not ASL Automedia Pty Ltd. It is recommended that you contract a professional installer that is experienced with proper work methods involving electronics and knowledgeable of specific procedures for radio disassembly, Electronics installation, and re-assembly/re-installation of the Radio Head Unit in the vehicle.