TOYOTA SAHARA PIONEER STEREO RADIO REPAIR SERVICE
TOYOTA SAHARA PIONEER LANDCRUISER STEREO RADIO REPAIR SERVICE
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS A REPAIR ONLY SERVICE
Is your unit showing `NO AUDIO' or no sound at all? DVD player stopped playing or jammed? ASL can guarantee a repair of your sahara stereo or you won't be charged* (excluding freight & no fault found). ASL has the equipment to test and power your stereo on bench and can test all functions. As the stereo integrates seamlessly into the sahara, repairing your existing stereo makes sense! Just pop the repaired stereo player back in your vehicle and off you go. LEAVE IT TO THE EXPERTS!
WE RECOMMEND THE SENDING OF YOUR AMPLIFIER WITH THE AUDIO UNIT TO ALLOW US TO CORRECTLY DIAGNOSE THE FAULT
86120-60L50 - P10148
86120-60A20 - P7509
86120-60J40 - P7547
The most common issue we see with these units is `AUDIO OFF'. It can be difficult to diagnose the issue but to
date we have never experienced this issue with the `DISPLAY SECTION'. With these units as each individual
module has to be connected in order for the system to operate correctly. To isolate what is causing the `AUDIO OFF'
issue we recommend the following procedure:
1) Have the radio on
2) Press and HOLD the “Info” button while turning the headlights on-off 3 times
3) Press “Failure Diagnosis” then “System Check”
4) If “MOST” is orange, press it, this will then tell you the fault
5) To exit, press and hold “DISP” or simply turn the car off and on again
EMV = Display
Audio = CD Stacker below the display
AMP = Amplifier under your sear
RSE = Rear Seat Entertainment (Roof-mounted TV Display)
DTE = Digital TV Tuner
Yours may have other devices on the display. The unit you will be concerned about is any unit that is:
NCON = Not Connected
NRES = Not Responding
WHEN SENDING FOR REPAIR:
- PLEASE SUPPLY FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS
- PLEASE GIVE A QUICK DETAIL OF THE FAULT
REPAIR ADDRESS DETAILS
13 COMMERCIAL DRIVE
LYNBROOK VICTORIA 3975
IF PLANNING TO COME DIRECT PLEASE CALL US ON 03 9799-1444 FOR BOOKING
NO FAULT FOUND AND UNREPAIRABLE STEREO
- IF A NO FAULT IS FOUND (NFF) AFTER OUR EXTENSIVE TESTING, YOU WILL BE CHARGED $75 FOR OUR SERVICES AND A PARTIAL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IF ADVANCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
- A NO CHARGE IS APPLIED IF A FAULT IS IDENTIFIED AND CANNOT BE REPAIRED. THIS DOES NOT APPLY IF A FAULT CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED - NO FAULT FOUND (NFF)
12 MONTH WARRANTY ON REPAIR - THE WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO THE STEREO. WATER DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED BY OUR WARRANTY.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER NOTICE! Radio removal, disassembly, installation of Electronics, and Radio re-assembly/re-installation is the responsibility of the installer, not ASL Automedia Pty Ltd. It is recommended that you contract a professional installer that is experienced with proper work methods involving electronics and knowledgeable of specific procedures for radio disassembly, Electronics installation, and re-assembly/re-installation of the Radio Head Unit in the vehicle.