TOYOTA LANDCRUSIER SAHARA PRADO ROOF MOUNT TV DISPLAY REPAIR - BLUE PLUG TYPE
TOYOTA LANDCRUISER SAHARA PRADO ROOF MOUNTED DISPLAY REPAIR
BLUE PLUG TYPE
AUDIO OFF DISPLAYED? VOLUME CONTROL INOPERATIVE? NO SOUND?
The most common issue we see with these units is `AUDIO OFF'. With these units as each individual module has to be connected in order for the system to operate correctly. It can be difficult to diagnose the issue but to isolate what is causing the `AUDIO OFF' issue we recommend the following procedure:
If the fault is showing `RSE' the Roof Mount TV Display is faulty.
1) Have the radio on
2) Press and HOLD the “Info” button while turning the headlights on-off 3 times
3) Press “Failure Diagnosis” then “System Check”
4) If “MOST” is orange, press it, this will then tell you the fault
5) To exit, press and hold “DISP” or simply turn the car off and on again
EMV = Display
Audio = CD Stacker below the display
AMP = Amplifier
RSE = Rear Seat Entertainment (Roof-mounted TV Display)
DTE = Digital TV Tuner
Yours may have other devices on the display. The unit you will be concerned about is any unit that is:
NCON = Not Connected
NRES = Not Responding
*Water damage is not covered by our warranty.
WHEN SENDING FOR REPAIR:
- PLEASE SUPPLY FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS
- PLEASE GIVE A QUICK DETAIL OF THE FAULT
REPAIR ADDRESS DETAILS
13 COMMERCIAL DRIVE
LYNBROOK VICTORIA 3975
IF PLANNING TO COME DIRECT PLEASE CALL US ON 03 9799-1444 FOR BOOKING
NO FAULT FOUND AND UNREPAIRABLE STEREO
- IF A NO FAULT IS FOUND (NFF) AFTER OUR EXTENSIVE TESTING, YOU WILL BE CHARGED $75 FOR OUR SERVICES AND A PARTIAL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IF ADVANCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
- A NO CHARGE IS APPLIED IF A FAULT IS IDENTIFIED AND CANNOT BE REPAIRED. THIS DOES NOT APPLY IF A FAULT CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED - NO FAULT FOUND (NFF)
12 MONTH WARRANTY ON REPAIR - THE WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO THE DISPLAY. WATER DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED BY OUR WARRANTY.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER NOTICE! Radio removal, disassembly, installation of Electronics, and Radio re-assembly/re-installation is the responsibility of the installer, not ASL Automedia Pty Ltd. It is recommended that you contract a professional installer that is experienced with proper work methods involving electronics and knowledgeable of specific procedures for radio disassembly, Electronics installation, and re-assembly/re-installation of the Radio Head Unit in the vehicle.