EUROVOX CD CHANGER STACKER REPAIR SERVICE
EUROVOX CD CHANGER - STACKER REPAIR SERVICE
AVERAGE REPAIR PRICE $295 - $395
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS A REPAIR ONLY SERVICE
Unit Dead or CD's not playing or stuck? ERR 99? ASL can guarantee a repair of your faulty CD changer or you won't be charged* (excluding freight & no fault found units). ASL has the equipment to test your CD changer on bench and can utilise their own environmental chamber for testing. As more people like to keep their vehicles audio equipment original, repairing your exisiting unit makes sense.
LEAVE IT TO THE EXPERTS!
WHEN SENDING FOR REPAIR:
- PLEASE SUPPLY FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS
- PLEASE DETAIL THE FAULT WITH THE UNIT
- PLESE SEND ONLY THE CD CHANGER - DO NOT SEND THE STEREO OR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COSTS WILL APPLY
REPAIR ADDRESS DETAILS
13 COMMERCIAL DRIVE
LYNBROOK VICTORIA 3975
IF PLANNING TO COME DIRECT PLEASE CALL US ON 03 9799-1444 FOR BOOKING
NO FAULT FOUND AND UNREPAIRABLE UNITS
- IF A NO FAULT IS FOUND (NFF) AFTER OUR EXTENSIVE TESTING, YOU WILL BE CHARGED $95 FOR OUR SERVICES AND A PARTIAL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IF ADVANCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
- A NO CHARGE IS APPLIED IF A FAULT IS IDENTIFIED AND CANNOT BE REPAIRED - WHICH IS YET TO HAPPEN. THIS DOES NOT APPLY IF A FAULT CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED - NO FAULT FOUND (NFF)
12 MONTH WARRANTY ON AUDIO CONTROL UNIT - THE WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO THE CD CHANGER. IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY OTHER FAILURE IN THE VEHICLE OR STEREO. WATER DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED BY OUR WARRANTY. ALSO IF THE STICKER WE PLACE ON YOUR UNIT AT THE TIME OF REPAIR IS REMOVED , YOUR WARRANTY BECOMES VOID AND YOUR PAYMENT IS NOT REFUNDABLE..
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER NOTICE! Radio removal, disassembly, installation of Electronics, and Radio re-assembly/re-installation is the responsibility of the installer, not ASL Automedia Pty Ltd. It is recommended that you contract a professional installer that is experienced with proper work methods involving electronics and knowledgeable of specific procedures for radio disassembly, Electronics installation, and re-assembly/re-installation of the Radio Head Unit in the vehicle.