CRUZE JH SERIES 2 AUDIO HEAD UNIT REPAIR SERVICE
CRUZE JH SERIES II (2013 - 2016)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS A REPAIR ONLY SERVICE
Unit Dead, no sound, distorted sound, the stereo cutting in and out, CD error, draining battery (current drain) or screen flashing on and off? ASL can guarantee a repair of your faulty Audio Head Unit or you won't be charged* (excluding freight & no fault found units). ASL has the equipment to simulate your climate controls on bench and can utilise their own environmental chamber for testing. As the audio headunit is paired to you vehicle, repairing your exisiting unit makes sense. You won't have to worry about finding the correct model for your vehicle and then pairing that unit to the vehicle at a Holden dealer, all of which takes time and money.
LEAVE IT TO THE EXPERTS!
WHEN SENDING FOR REPAIR:
- PLEASE SUPPLY FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS
- PLEASE DETAIL THE FAULT WITH THE UNIT
- PLESE SEND ONLY THE AHU (AUDIO HEAD UNIT ONLY) - DO NOT SEND THE FACIA AND TFT SCREEN OR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COSTS WILL APPLY
- PLEASE REFER TO AUDIO HEAD UNIT AND SCREEN REMOVAL PROCEDURE LINK BELOW
REPAIR ADDRESS DETAILS
13 COMMERCIAL DRIVE
LYNBROOK VICTORIA 3975
IF PLANNING TO COME DIRECT PLEASE CALL US ON 03 9799-1444 FOR BOOKING
NO FAULT FOUND AND UNREPAIRABLE UNITS
- IF A NO FAULT IS FOUND (NFF) AFTER OUR EXTENSIVE TESTING, YOU WILL BE CHARGED $95 FOR OUR SERVICES AND A PARTIAL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IF ADVANCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
- A NO CHARGE IS APPLIED IF A FAULT IS IDENTIFIED AND CANNOT BE REPAIRED - WHICH IS YET TO HAPPEN. THIS DOES NOT APPLY IF A FAULT CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED - NO FAULT FOUND (NFF)
12 MONTH WARRANTY ON AUDIO CONTROL UNIT - THE WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO THE AUDIO HEAD UNIT. IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY OTHER FAILURE IN THE FACIA CLIMATE CONTROL SECTION. WATER DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED BY OUR WARRANTY. ALSO IF THE STICKER WE PLACE ON YOUR UNIT AT THE TIME OF REPAIR IS REMOVED , YOUR WARRANTY BECOMES VOID AND YOUR PAYMENT IS NOT REFUNDABLE..
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER NOTICE! Radio removal, disassembly, installation of Electronics, and Radio re-assembly/re-installation is the responsibility of the installer, not ASL Automedia Pty Ltd. It is recommended that you contract a professional installer that is experienced with proper work methods involving electronics and knowledgeable of specific procedures for radio disassembly, Electronics installation, and re-assembly/re-installation of the Radio Head Unit in the vehicle.