VE SERIES 1 E2 HSV FRONT CAMERA
Integrates into the existing 6.5 Inch screen
If you find it hard to judge the front of the vehicle while parking, then this kit is for you. Simply press the AUX button on your stereo and the front camera will be displayed. Kit comes complete with wiring harness and fitment instructions.
NOTE: If factory rear DVD fitted which utilises the exisitng AUX input the video can be switched between (switching circuit required)
- Reverse Image on 6.5 Inch screen when AUX is selected
- Front camera is not speed dependent (meaning it only switches off when you want - not when you reach a certain speed)
- High quality waterproof reverse camera
- Stereo removal is not necessary for installation
- Clean and easy to understand installation instructions
- Does not effect factory Navigation or reverse camera (V9 only)
- ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE TESTED 100% BEFORE DISPATCH
- Front Camera
- *VIM - Vehicle in Motion module to allow viewing of the front camera as a driving aid
- Vehicle specific camera harness
- Fitting Instructions
Front cameras are the perfect addition to your vehicle if you are looking to improve safety, avoid injuries or time-consuming repairs. ASL's camera interface allows you to display the camera images only when you need it.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER NOTICE! Radio removal, disassembly, installation of Electronics, and Radio re-assembly/re-installation is the responsibility of the installer, not ASL Automedia Pty Ltd. It is recommended that you contract a professional installer that is experienced with proper work methods involving electronics and knowledgeable of specific procedures for radio disassembly, Electronics installation, and re-assembly/re-installation of the Radio Head Unit in the vehicle.
*Video In Motion is intended for driving aids such as aftermarket navigation systems and cameras. ASL Automedia will not be held accountable for persons using the product outside the intended applications listed above.