RANGER - EVEREST SYNC FRONT/CARAVAN/TRAILER CAMERA INTERFACE
Integrates into the existing SYNC 3 screen - INTRODUCTORY PRICE - LIMITED TIME
If you find it hard to judge the front of the vehicle while parking, if you want to view your caravan or trailer on your factory sync 3 screen while reversing or if you like to keep a check on the rear of your caravan/trailer while your vehicle is in motion then this kit is for you. Simply hold the left button on the steering wheel for 3 seconds to activate the interface.
- Selectable Camera interface menu (Choose front or rear camera-or both)
- Front camera is not speed dependent (meaning it only switches off when you want - not when you reach a certain speed)
- If switched the front camera will always switch to the factory reverse camera when you are in reverse gear and return to the front camera when taken out of reverse gear.
- If switched the caravan/trailer camera will always stay on, even when the reverse gear is selected it will not return to the factory reverse camera unless you want it to.
- Power Outputs to power your camera, no need to search to for camera power
- Clean and easy to understand installation instructions
- ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE TESTED 100% BEFORE DISPATCH
- Camera Interface Box
- Interface Box wiring harness
- SYNC 3 specific harness
- Detailed Fitting Instructions
- Optional Front Camera
Reversing and Front cameras are the perfect addition to your vehicle if you are looking to improve safety, avoid injuries or time-consuming repairs. ASL's camera interface allows you to display the camera images only when you need it.
It has been proven that a slow moving vehicle can be a deadly hazard to young children due to the risk of them being knocked over and crushed at the wheel. Don't risk reversing without a reverse camera, install a reverse camera from ASL today.
NOTE: DUE TO MANY CARAVANS ALREADY HAVING EXISTING INTEGRATED CAMERAS WE ARE NOT OFFERING A CARAVAN/TRAILER CAMERA AT THIS TIME
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER NOTICE! Radio removal, disassembly, installation of Electronics, and Radio re-assembly/re-installation is the responsibility of the installer, not ASL Automedia Pty Ltd. It is recommended that you contract a professional installer that is experienced with proper work methods involving electronics and knowledgeable of specific procedures for radio disassembly, Electronics installation, and re-assembly/re-installation of the Radio Head Unit in the vehicle.