FORD SYNC 2 INFOTAINMENT SCREEN
FORD SYNC 2 INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
-PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN BE REPAIRED OR SUPPLIED ON A EXCHANGE BASIS.
-IF A EXCHANGE IS REQUIRED A SECURITY DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED, FULLY REFUNDABLE UPON RETURN OF YOUR FAULTY ITEM. A RETURN BAG IS SUPPLIED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
REPLACEMENT SYNC 2 TOUCHSCREEN ASSEMBLY ONLY
This includes the digitizer and LCD. Just bolt it in and go.
- Genuine Ford screen assembly with brand new digitizer (touchscreen glass).
- Complete touchscreen assembly for easy installation. After screen has been removed just remove 4 screws from the APIM and remove the faulty screen assembly and replace.
- Works with Navigation or Non-Navigation equipped vehicles
- No core (APIM) module required!
- If your screen is cracked or damaged but you can still see the back display normally this is all you require
- Visit to your Ford Dealer for setup or pairing is not required
12 MONTH WARRANTY ON SMASHED OR DAMAGED SCREEN - THE WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO THE REPAIR OF THE SMASHED SCREEN. IT DOES NOT APPLY TO THE APIM AS THIS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS REPAIR/EXCHANGE OPTION
NOTE BEFORE SENDING:
- PLEASE SUPPLY FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS
- ONLY SEND THE SCREEN - DO NOT SHIP THE COMPLETE UNIT OTHERWISE EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGES WILL APPLY
DUE TO A LARGE RANGE OF VEHICLES HAVING THE SYNC 2 SCREEN WE CAN NOT SUPPLY INDIVIDUAL REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR EACH VEHICLE (A SYNC 2 REMOVAL GUIDE GOOGLE SEARCH FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHILCE MAY HELP)
REPAIR ADDRESS DETAILS
13 COMMERCIAL DRIVE
LYNBROOK VICTORIA 3975
IF PLANNING TO COME DIRECT PLEASE CALL US ON 03 9799-1444 FOR BOOKING
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER NOTICE! Radio removal, disassembly, installation of Navigation Electronics, and Radio re-assembly/re-installation is the responsibility of the installer, not ASL Automedia Pty Ltd. It is recommended that you contract a professional installer that is experienced with proper work methods involving electronics and knowledgeable of specific procedures for radio disassembly, Navigation Electronics installation, and re-assembly/re-installation of the Radio Head Unit in the vehicle.