FORD FALCON FGX SYNC 2 NAVIGATION
Integrates into the existing SYNC 2 screen
- REQUIRED MAPPING MUST BE SOURCED FROM FORD OR OTHER RESELLER: PART NUMBER - EM5T-19H449-KA , FM5T-19H449-KA OR LATEST RELEASE MAPPING GM5T-19H449-KA.
- SUNA / TMC(TRAFFIC INFORMATION) HAS NO FUNCTION.
-PLEASE NOTE: A $50 SECURITY DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED FOR THE HARDWARE, FULLY REFUNDABLE UPON RETURN TO ASL. A RETURN POSTAL BAG IS SUPPLIED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
This revolutionary product allows Sync 2 owners the ability to program their vehicle for the GPS navigation feature. The programmer will program your vehicle's computer to enable the GPS navigation feature on your 8" radio display just like it would from the factory!
Our Ford navigation upgrade kits do not require any modifications. Simply follow the Programming Instructions supplied with our hardware and insert the MAP Navigation card into your vehicle's SD card slot. That's it!
- Voice Activated GPS Navigation with turn-by-turn directions.
- "Information" tab on your existing screen will become "Navigation"
- Plug & Play, no additional hardware required
- Navigation Enable Box & Software
- Navigation Enable Instructions
******FREE FITMENT AT ASL PREMISES-MAP CARD MUST BE SUPPLIED******