FALCON BA/BF - TERRITORY SX/SY AUDIO BOOSTER
AUDIO BOOSTER LINE CONDITIONER
Integrates into your existing AUX input
THIS IS THE VERY TOP OF THE LINE BOOSTER KIT. WE GUARANTEE THIS KIT WON’T DISSAPPOINT.
If your unhappy with the Low Output and Engine Whine from your standard AUX Cable or Ford Auxiliary Booster kit then here is the kit for you. No longer will you have to increase your volume to 20+ just to hear favourite music. Our kit has been specifically designed for the Ford BA-BF and Territory series vehicles which are notorious for having low output and engine whine.
NOW WITH VOLUME ADJUSTMENT FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
FITS ALL BA/ BF/ FPV/ TERRITORY VEHICLES WITH OR WITHOUT PREMIUM SOUND OPTION, FITS SEDANS, UTE WAGONS FROM XT TO GHIA AND TERRITORY.
THIS ADAPTOR IS EASY TO INSTALL AND CAN BE DONE BY ANYONE.
This cable simply plugs into the vehicles WHITE auxiliary and BLUE power connection behind the fuse panel. The input jack mounts under the tissue box tray. A LOCATION FOR MOUNTING IS THERE FOR IT TO BE PLACED IN. Once fitted, the AM button must be pressed twice to switch to auxiliary mode. The car will automatically find the installed cable, there is no setup procedure!
Once auxiliary mode is active, you can use the steering wheel mounted volume controls to set the volume level! Auxiliary mode can also be accessed by the steering wheel the same way you would select FM, AM, or CD.
(Compatible with Ford BA/BF/Territory)
- Fitting instructions
- Operating instructions
- Amplifier module
- Wiring harness
- T-Piece Power Adaptor for existing accessories
- Retractable 3.5mm Jack to 3.5mm Jack
- Retractable 3.5mm Jack to iPod/iTouch/iPhone Cable (30 PIN IPOD CONNECTION ONLY)
- 1. This Cable does not act as a Handsfree Cable Kit with the iPhone. Calls will not be heard through the Car Speakers. (this is a limitation of the iPhone not the cable)
- 2. This cable is purely a audio/charging cable. iPhone/iTouch/iPod Functionality cannot be controlled via the factory screen nor will the music information be displayed on screen except the volume can be adjust via the Steering Wheel.
It goes to 11!By: Darrin McLeod on 15 May 2018If you want to use the factory Stereo in your BF Falcon for your iPhone or mobile device for playing music, don't waste your time wiht standard AUX cable adapters, make sure you get this one. makes the world of difference and when you need a little bit more it goes to 11!