RANGER - EVEREST SYNC FRONT/CARAVAN/TRAILER CAMERA INTERFACE
ADD A FRONT OR CARAVAN/TRAILER CAMERA TO YOUR SYNC 2 & 3
Integrates into the existing SYNC 3 screen - INTRODUCTORY PRICE - LIMITED TIME
Cameras are NOT supplied
If you find it hard to judge the front of the vehicle while parking, if you want to view your caravan or trailer on your factory sync 3 screen while reversing or if you like to keep a check on the rear of your caravan/trailer while your vehicle is in motion then this kit is for you. Simply hold the left button on the steering wheel for 3 seconds to activate the interface.
- Selectable Camera interface menu (Choose front or rear camera-or both)
- Front camera is not speed dependent (meaning it only switches off when you want - not when you reach a certain speed)
- If switched the front camera will always switch to the factory reverse camera when you are in reverse gear and return to the front camera when taken out of reverse gear.
- If switched the caravan/trailer camera will always stay on, even when the reverse gear is selected it will not return to the factory reverse camera unless you want it to.
- Power Outputs to power your camera, no need to search to for camera power
- RCA Composite Video Input
- Clean and easy to understand installation instructions
- ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE TESTED 100% BEFORE DISPATCH
- Camera Interface Box
- Interface Box wiring harness
- SYNC 3 specific harness
- Fitting Instructions
NOTE: MOST CARAVAN/TRAILER MANUFACTURERS THAT HAVE AN EXISITNG INTEGRATED CAMERA WILL USE A 4 PIN PLUG THAT INTEGRATES VIDEO AND POWER. IF YOU CONTACT YOUR CARAVAN MANUFACTURER THEY MAY HAVE A SPECIFIC ADAPTOR OR MAY BE ABLE TO SUPPLY YOU THE CORRECT PINOUTS TO INTERFACE CORRECTLY WITH OUR INTERFACE WHICH USES A RCA COMPOSITE VIDEO INPUT. WE DO NOT SUPPLY THESE ADAPTORS DUE TO THE VARIATION IN PLUGS AND THEIR WIRING.
*NOTE: A BASIC INSTALLATION GUIDE IS SUPPLIED FOR CAMERA INPUTS. WIRING PATH FOR THE CAMERA HARNESS AND CAMERA FITMENT LOCATION IS NOT SUPPLIED.
Reversing and Front cameras are the perfect addition to your vehicle if you are looking to improve safety, avoid injuries or time-consuming repairs. ASL's camera interface allows you to display the camera images only when you need it.
It has been proven that a slow moving vehicle can be a deadly hazard to young children due to the risk of them being knocked over and crushed at the wheel. Don't risk reversing without a reverse camera, install a reverse camera from ASL today.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER NOTICE! Radio removal, disassembly, installation of Electronics, and Radio re-assembly/re-installation is the responsibility of the installer, not ASL Automedia Pty Ltd. It is recommended that you contract a professional installer that is experienced with proper work methods involving electronics and knowledgeable of specific procedures for radio disassembly, Electronics installation, and re-assembly/re-installation of the Radio Head Unit in the vehicle.
CAMERA / FORD RANGER
● 1/4 CCDS Sensor / 0.6 Lux
● DC 5-15V / 60mA at 12V
● OSD Guide Line Select
● ABS Material / Silver Plated
● 160 degrees
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other ASL Automedia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.