VE SERIES 1 E2 HSV NAVIGATION SAT NAV
Please note: Before purchasing this product the Radio Software level needs to be checked, with the radio off, press and hold the TRACKDOWN and the DISC UP buttons and then push the POWER button. Keep all buttons pressed until the S/W screen appears and then read the first line _AHU VERSION. Version 9 radios start with 9.xx.
NOTE: WILL NOT WORK WITH VERSION 4.XX STEREOS
Integrates into the existing 6.5 Inch screen
Satellie Navigation system for the VE Series 1 Commodore range (2006 - 2010)
Full in vehicle navigation, latest maps and software.
- PRELOADED WITH LICENSED IGO PRIMO GPS SOFTWARE
- INCLUDES 1 YEAR FREE MAP UPDATE VIA NAVIEXTRAS PORTAL
Suits VE series 1 vehicles with colour screen and `NAV' button.
Functions are controlled via the touch screen. System can be fitted by your Holden Dealer, other qualified installers or at ASL
- Separate 2D, 2D north up, and 3D view modes with improved rendering
- Text to Speech
- Terrain-shaded map
- Country specific road-shield visualization
- Lane info and real signpost rendering
- Multi-route planning
- Indication of one-way streets & house no, better orientation on the map
- Extended POI search – along and around a route or position
- Favourites, Load & Save Routes, detour function
- Tunnel mode
- Routing methods to review distance and time
- Fit to screen –see your rout on full screen
- Better voice guidance instructions, new voices
- Smart keyboard with local alphabet support
- Over Speed Alert
- Red Light & Fixed Speed Cameras
- Bus Zones
- School Zones Time Sensitive Alerts
- High Accident Intersection & Railway Crossings Alerts
- GPS data screen
- VE SERIES 1 E2 HSV Specific Naviagation Module
- VE SERIES 1 E2 HSV Wiring Harness
- GMLAN Navigation Enable Interface
- 6.5 Inch Touch Panel
- GPS Antenna
- External Speaker
- iGO Primo Map
- Full Installation Instructions
- iGO Primo Instructions
To activate the SatNav system simply press the "NAV" button on the stereo.
You control the SatNav via the touch screen panel.*
The Navigation Audio is supplied via an External Speaker.
With clear and easy to read buttons, the system is a joy to use, helping you get to your destination stress free.
The complete kit includes a complete User Manual and Map update procedure.
*NOTE: The Touch Navigation function requires a touch overlay to be placed over the exisitng colour TFT panel. We offer this service free of charge (excluding any freight costs). All that is required is for you to send your screen to us after purchase.