TERRITORY SX SY NAVIGATION
Integrates into the existing 5.6 Inch screen
Satellie Navigation system for the Ford Territory SX-SY
Full in vehicle navigation, latest maps and software.
- PRELOADED WITH LICENSED IGO PRIMO GPS SOFTWARE
- INCLUDES 1 YEAR FREE MAP UPDATE VIA NAVIEXTRAS PORTAL
Suits Territory SX-SY with colour screen.
Functions are controlled via the touch screen. System can be fitted by your Ford dealer, qualified installers or at ASL
- Separate 2D, 2D north up, and 3D view modes with improved rendering
- Text to Speech
- Terrain-shaded map
- Country specific road-shield visualization
- Lane info and real signpost rendering
- Multi-route planning
- Indication of one-way streets & house no, better orientation on the map
- Extended POI search – along and around a route or position
- Favourites, Load & Save Routes, detour function
- Tunnel mode
- Routing methods to review distance and time
- Fit to screen –see your rout on full screen
- Better voice guidance instructions, new voices
- Smart keyboard with local alphabet support
- Over Speed Alert
- Red Light & Fixed Speed Cameras
- Bus Zones
- School Zones Time Sensitive Alerts
- High Accident Intersection & Railway Crossings Alerts
- GPS data screen
- SX-SY Specific Naviagation Module
- SX-SY Specific Wiring Harness
- 6.5 Inch Touch Panel
- GPS Antenna
- External Speaker / Internal Speaker Harness*
- iGO Primo Map
- Full Installation Instructions
- iGO Primo Instructions
To activate the SatNav system simply press the `HOLD' the navigation screen for 3 seconds..
You control the SatNav via the touch screen panel*
With clear and easy to read buttons, the system is a joy to use, helping you get to your destination stress free.
The complete kit includes a complete User Manual and Map update procedure.
*NOTE: The Touch Navigation function requires a touch overlay to be placed over the exisitng colour TFT panel. We offer this service free of charge (excluding any freight costs). All that is required is for you to send your screen to us after purchase.
Navigation Sound can be either via the supplied external speaker or can be heard through the cars speakers (a modification is required to the Audio Head Unit to achieve this - of course we supply the correct harness and instructions for this modification).
If car is fitted with a factory reverse camera, our BA520 wiring harness is required.