MAZDA BT-50 1ST GEN USB AND 3.5MM AUX CHARGE CABLE
SUITABLE FOR ANDROID AND APPLE DEVICES
Integrates into your existing AUX input -
Audio Aux Adapter - 3.5MM AUDIO JACK+ USB x 2 CHARGING PORT
FITS ALL BT-50 1ST GENERATION VEHICLES
THIS ADAPTOR IS EASY TO INSTALL AND CAN BE DONE BY ANYONE.
This cable simply plugs into the vehicles WHITE auxiliary and BLUE power connection behind the fuse panel. Once fitted, the AM button must be pressed twice to switch to auxiliary mode. The car will automatically find the installed cable, there is no setup procedure!
Once auxiliary mode is active, you can use the steering wheel mounted volume controls to set the volume level! Auxiliary mode can also be accessed by the steering wheel the same way you would select FM, AM, or CD.
Installation instructions included.
- 1.75 Metres Long
- 12v to 5V 3A MAX - fuse for added safety
- All Installation Instructions included
- Fitting instructions
- Wiring harness
- USB x 2 Ports and 3.5mm audio adaptor
- 1. This Cable does not act as a Handsfree Cable Kit. Calls will not be heard through the Car Speakers. (this is a limitation of the Phone not the cable)
- 2. This cable is purely a audio/charging cable. Functionality cannot be controlled via the factory screen nor will the music information be displayed on screen except the volume can be adjust via the Steering Wheel.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other ASL Automedia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.