EVEREST TREND - AMBIENTE SYNC 3 NAVIGATION
Integrates into the existing 8 inch SYNC 3 screen - INTRODUCTORY PRICE - LIMITED TIME
Satellie Navigation system for Everest UA Trend - Ambiente SYNC 3
INCLUDES MENU CUSTOMISED FRONT & CARAVAN/TRAILER CAMERA INPUTS
Full in vehicle navigation, latest maps and software.
- PRELOADED WITH LICENSED IGO PRIMO GPS SOFTWARE
- INCLUDES 1 YEAR FREE MAP UPDATE VIA NAVIEXTRAS PORTAL
Functions are controlled via the touch screen and the Navigation Audio runs through the factory speakers.
Navigation Key Features:
- Separate 2D, 2D north up, and 3D view modes with improved rendering
- Text to Speech
- Terrain-shaded map
- Country specific road-shield visualization
- Lane info and real signpost rendering
- Multi-route planning
- Indication of one-way streets & house no, better orientation on the map
- Extended POI search – along and around a route or position
- Favourites, Load & Save Routes, detour function
- Tunnel mode
- Routing methods to review distance and time
- Fit to screen –see your rout on full screen
- Better voice guidance instructions, new voices
- Smart keyboard with local alphabet support
- Over Speed Alert
- Red Light & Fixed Speed Cameras
- Bus Zones
- School Zones Time Sensitive Alerts
- High Accident Intersection & Railway Crossings Alerts
- GPS data screen
- Everest SYNC 3 Specific Navigation Module
- Everest SYNC 3 Wiring Harness
- GPS Antenna
- iGO Primo Map
- Front and Caravan/Trailer wiring harness
- Full Installation Instructions
- iGO Primo Instructions
- Optional front camera
To activate the SatNav system simply press the `LEFT SEEK' button on the Left hand side of the Steering Wheel.
You control the SatNav via the touch screen panel.
With clear and easy to read buttons, the system is a joy to use, helping you get to your destination stress free.
The complete kit includes a complete User Manual and Map update procedure.
Front and Caravan/Trailer Camera Input Features:
- View cameras while driving
- Overrides exisiting factory rear camera
- Menu selectable options (Camera inputs can be easily switched off if not required)
- Power Outputs to power your camera, no need to search to for camera power
- RCA Composite Video Input
Front cameras are the perfect addition to your vehicle if you are looking to improve safety, avoid injuries or time-consuming repairs. ASL's camera interface allows you to display the camera images only when you need it.
***FREE FITMENT AT ASL PREMISES-NAVIGATION SYSTEM ONLY ***
NOTE: NAVIGATION SYSTEM IS NOT VOICE ACTIVATED
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER NOTICE! Radio removal, disassembly, installation of Navigation Electronics, and Radio re-assembly/re-installation is the responsibility of the installer, not ASL Automedia Pty Ltd. It is recommended that you contract a professional installer that is experienced with proper work methods involving electronics and knowledgeable of specific procedures for radio disassembly, Navigation Electronics installation, and re-assembly/re-installation of the Radio Head Unit in the vehicle.