CRUZE JH SERIES 2 CARAVAN TRAILER CAMERA
Integrates into the existing 7 Inch Mylink screen
Caravan Trailer Camera system for the Cruze JH Series 2
If you find it hard to judge the rear of your caravan/trailer while reversing, then this kit is for you. This interface allows the viewing of the caravan or trailer camera while in reverse and while in motion. Simply hold the left of your screen for 3 seconds and the front camera will be displayed. A toggle switch is included to select either your factory camera or the caravan trailer camera when in reverse gear. Kit comes complete with wiring harness and fitment instructions.
- Caravan trailer Image on 7 Inch screen when triggered
- Caravan trailer camera is not speed dependent (meaning it only switches off when you want - not when you reach a certain speed)
- High quality waterproof reverse camera
- Clean and easy to understand installation instructions
- Does not effect factory Navigation or reverse camera
- ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE TESTED 100% BEFORE DISPATCH
- Heavy duty Caravan/trailer camera
- Vehicle specific camera harness 5M, 7M or 12M length
- *VIM - Vehicle in Motion module to allow viewing of the caravan trailer camera as a driving aid
- Vehicle specific camera harness
- Fitting Instructions
Caravan/trailer cameras are the perfect addition to your vehicle if you are looking to improve safety, avoid injuries or time-consuming repairs. ASL's camera interface allows you to display the camera images only when you need it.
PLEASE NOTE: EXTENSION HARNESS IS SUPPLIED AS A 5, 7 OR 12 METRE CABLE ONLY (PLEASE SELECT LENGTH). IF UNIQUE CONNECTION (TRAILER PLUG ETC) IS REQUIRED BETWEEN THE VEHICLE AND CARAVNS/TRAILERS/HORSE FLOATS THIS MUST BE CONNECTED BY INSTALLER.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER NOTICE! Radio removal, disassembly, installation of Electronics, and Radio re-assembly/re-installation is the responsibility of the installer, not ASL Automedia Pty Ltd. It is recommended that you contract a professional installer that is experienced with proper work methods involving electronics and knowledgeable of specific procedures for radio disassembly, Electronics installation, and re-assembly/re-installation of the Radio Head Unit in the vehicle.
Designed in Australia to a very high standard. The install is a no fuss easy approach with guided instructions. Any problems just give us a call and we are eager to help.
*Video In Motion is intended for driving aids such as aftermarket navigation systems and cameras. ASL Automedia will not be held accountable for persons using the product outside the intended applications listed above.