VE SERIES 2 FACIA REPAIR SERVICE
REPAIR SERVICE FOR ALL VE SERIES 2 FACIAS
COMMODORE VE SERIES 2 (2010 - 2013) FACIA REPAIR - VOLUME BUTTON NOT RESPONDING CORRECTLY OR BUTTONS INOP?
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS A REPAIR ONLY SERVICE
Volume button not responding correctly or buttons inoperative? ASL can guarantee a repair of your facia or you won't be charged* (excluding freight & no fault found). ASL has the equipment to simulate your climate controls on bench and can utilise their own environmental chamber for testing. LEAVE IT TO THE EXPERTS!
ONLY THE FACIA IS REQUIRED FOR REPAIR, IN SOME INSTANCES ASL MAY REQUEST YOU SEND THE AUDIO HEAD UNIT IF IT IS SUSPECTED THE ISSUE MAY LIE IN THE AHU. YOU WILL BE ADVISED OF ANY EXTRA CHARGES IN ADVANCE IF THIS IS THE CASE.
TFT RELATED - TFT/TOUCH CRACKED, NO TOUCH FUNCTION OR DEAD SCREEN- $395 inc GST
ALL OTHER ISSUES - $245 inc GST
WHEN SENDING FOR REPAIR:
- PLEASE SUPPLY FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS
- PLEASE DETAIL THE FAULT WITH THE FACIA
- PLEASE SEND ONLY THE FACIA (IF WE REQUIRE THE AHU WE WILL NOTIFY YOU)
- PLEASE REFER TO AHU AND SCREEN REMOVAL PROCEDURE LINK BELOW
REPAIR ADDRESS DETAILS
13 COMMERCIAL DRIVE
LYNBROOK VICTORIA 3975
IF PLANNING TO COME DIRECT PLEASE CALL US ON 03 9799-1444 FOR BOOKING - $95 FEE APPLIES FOR THE REMOVE AND REFIT SERVICE.
NO FAULT FOUND AND UNREPAIRABLE FACIAS
- IF A NO FAULT IS FOUND (NFF) AFTER OUR EXTENSIVE TESTING, YOU WILL BE CHARGED $55 FOR OUR SERVICES AND A PARTIAL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IF ADVANCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
- A NO CHARGE IS APPLIED IF A FAULT IS IDENTIFIED AND CANNOT BE REPAIRED - IN CASES OF BROKEN PCB'S ETC WHERE PARTS ARE UNAVAILABLE. THIS DOES NOT APPLY IF A FAULT CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED - NO FAULT FOUND (NFF)
12 MONTH WARRANTY ON FACIA - THE WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO THE FACIA UNIT. IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY OTHER FAILURE IN THE AUDIO HEAD UNIT SECTION. WATER DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED BY OUR WARRANTY. ALSO IF THE STICKER WE PLACE ON YOUR UNIT AT THE TIME OF REPAIR IS REMOVED , YOUR WARRANTY BECOMES VOID AND YOUR PAYMENT IS NOT REFUNDABLE..
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER NOTICE! Radio removal, disassembly, installation of Electronics, and Radio re-assembly/re-installation is the responsibility of the installer, not ASL Automedia Pty Ltd. It is recommended that you contract a professional installer that is experienced with proper work methods involving electronics and knowledgeable of specific procedures for radio disassembly, Electronics installation, and re-assembly/re-installation of the Radio Head Unit in the vehicle.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other ASL Automedia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.