TRITON ML GLX-R AND GLS / MN IPOD IPHONE AUX CHARGE CABLE
SUITABLE FOR TRITON ML GLX-R AND GLS / MN (NON MMCS)
Integrates into your existing AUX input - 30 PIN IPOD/IPHONE Charging Cable
One end of the cable plugs directly into your IPHONE/ITOUCH/IPOD 30 Pin docking connection and the other
end into the auxiliary and accessory point located behind your stereo. (STEREO REMOVAL TOOLS NOT SUPPLIED.)
FITS ALL MITSUBISHI TRITON ML GLX-R AND GLS / TRITON MN (NON MMCS*) / CHALLENGER KH (NON MMCS*).
THIS ADAPTOR IS EASY TO INSTALL AND CAN BE DONE BY ANYONE.
This cable simply plugs into the connection behind the stereo. Once fitted, holding down the CD button triggers auxiliary mode. The car will automatically find the installed cable, there is no setup procedure!
Once auxiliary mode is active, you can use the steering wheel mounted volume controls to set the volume level! Auxiliary mode can also be accessed by the steering wheel controls (if fitted) the same way you would select FM, AM, or CD.
Installation instructions included.
(Compatible with MITSUBISHI TRITON ML GLX-R AND GLS / TRITON MN (NON MMCS) / CHALLENGER KH (NON MMCS).
- Compatible with all iPod's and iPhone's iPhone 4 with a 30 pin ipod connection.
- 30 pin ipod docking connection to retain digital sound quality
- Charges iPod and iPhone
- Direct iPod functionality
- 1.75 Metres Long
- 5V Charge and 1 AMP fuse for added safety
- All Installation Instructions included
- Fitting instructions
- Wiring harness
- 1. This Cable does not act as a Handsfree Cable Kit with the iPhone. Calls will not be heard through the Car Speakers. (this is a limitation of the iPhone not the cable)
- 2. This cable is purely a audio/charging cable. iPhone/iTouch/iPod Functionality cannot be controlled via the factory screen nor will the music information be displayed on screen except the volume can be adjust via the Steering Wheel.
- 3. Please ensure your Stereo is exactly the same as the Gallery picture stereo otherwise cable will not be suitable for your vehicle.
- 4. Radio/Stereo Removal Tools are NOT supplied.
*MMCS - MITSUBISHI MULTI COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (7 INCH COLOUR SCREEN)