MAZDA BT-50 1ST GEN IPOD IPHONE AUX CHARGE CABLE 30 PIN DOCK
Integrates into your existing AUX input - 30 PIN IPOD/IPHONE Charging Cable
One end of the cable plugs directly into your IPHONE/ITOUCH/IPOD 30 Pin docking connection and the other
end into the auxiliary and accessory point located behind your stereo.
FITS ALL BT-50 1ST GENERATION VEHICLES
THIS ADAPTOR IS EASY TO INSTALL AND CAN BE DONE BY ANYONE.
This cable simply plugs into the vehicles WHITE auxiliary and power connection behind the stereo. Once fitted, the MEDIA button must be pressed for your stereo to go into `AUX' mode. The car will automatically find the installed cable, there is no setup procedure!
Installation instructions included.
(Compatible with BT-50 1ST GENERATION VEHICLES)
- Compatible with all iPod's and iPhone's iPhone 4 with a 30 pin ipod connection.
- 30 pin ipod docking connection to retain digital sound quality
- Charges iPod and iPhone
- Direct iPod functionality
- 1.75 Metres Long
- 5V Charge and 1 AMP fuse for added safety
- All Installation Instructions included
- Fitting instructions
- Wiring harness
- 1. This Cable does not act as a Handsfree Cable Kit with the iPhone. Calls will not be heard through the Car Speakers. (this is a limitation of the iPhone not the cable)
- 2. This cable is purely a audio/charging cable. iPhone/iTouch/iPod Functionality cannot be controlled via the factory screen nor will the music information be displayed on screen except the volume can be adjust via the Steering Wheel.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other ASL Automedia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.