FALCON BA/BF - TERRITORY SX/SY IPOD IPHONE AUXILIARY CHARGING CABLE 30 PIN DOCK
Integrates into your existing AUX input - 30 PIN IPOD/IPHONE Charging Cable
One end of the cable plugs directly into your IPHONE/ITOUCH/IPOD 30 Pin docking connection and the other
end into the auxiliary and accessory point located behind your fuse box.
FITS ALL BA/ BF/ FPV/ TERRITORY VEHICLES WITH OR WITHOUT PREMIUM SOUND OPTION, FITS SEDANS, UTE WAGONS FROM XT TO GHIA AND TERRITORY.
THIS ADAPTOR IS EASY TO INSTALL AND CAN BE DONE BY ANYONE.
This cable simply plugs into the vehicles WHITE auxiliary and BLUE power connection behind the fuse panel. Once fitted, the AM button must be pressed twice to switch to auxiliary mode. The car will automatically find the installed cable, there is no setup procedure!
Once auxiliary mode is active, you can use the steering wheel mounted volume controls to set the volume level! Auxiliary mode can also be accessed by the steering wheel the same way you would select FM, AM, or CD.
Installation instructions included.
(Compatible with Ford BA/BF/Territory)
- Compatible with all iPod's and iPhone's iPhone 4 with a 30 pin ipod connection.
- 30 pin ipod docking connection to retain digital sound quality
- Charges iPod and iPhone
- Direct iPod functionality
- 1.75 Metres Long
- 5V Charge and 1 AMP fuse for added safety
- T-Piece Power Adaptor for existing accessories
- All Installation Instructions included
- Fitting instructions
- Wiring harness
- 1. This Cable does not act as a Handsfree Cable Kit with the iPhone. Calls will not be heard through the Car Speakers. (this is a limitation of the iPhone not the cable)
- 2. This cable is purely a audio/charging cable. iPhone/iTouch/iPod Functionality cannot be controlled via the factory screen nor will the music information be displayed on screen except the volume can be adjust via the Steering Wheel.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other ASL Automedia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.